BNA Parking: How Our Parking Process Works
Nashville Airport (BNA) parking is easy and quick with Flight Park Airport Parking's friendly valet check-in and 3-minute ride to BNA Airport!
When you arrive at the lot:
- Pull under the canopy at the entrance. A professional valet will greet you and load your luggage on our shuttle.
- Receive your claim ticket with on-demand shuttle phone number. Save your ticket for your return.
- Board our shuttle for the 3-minute ride to BNA Airport. We'll drop you off at the curbside of your airline's terminal.
When you return to BNA Airport:
- Call our on-demand shuttle number found on your claim ticket.
- Claim your luggage at baggage claim (if needed).
- Walk one level down to meet shuttle:
- Follow signs to "Ground Transportation" and "Short Term Parking" one level down.
- Continue to "Short Term Parking" by crossing street using cross walk, then enter "Short Term Parking" garage.
- Follow signs for "Limousines" pointing Right (go right).
- Shuttle will meet you at "Limousines" staging area.
- Board our shuttle back to facility.
- Your car is waiting under the canopy when you arrive at facility.
- Go inside to finish payment process
Flight Park Airport Parking is here to make your airport parking experience the best possible! Whether through our easy process, great shuttle service, or helpful staff, we seek to make your airport parking a hassle-free experience!