If you frequently take flights, you know that getting from one location to another can be expensive. It’s not cheap to visit or leave Nashville.
You might not realize it, but by making minor adjustments and organizing your finances in advance, you can save quite a bit of cash, allowing you to have a little fun in your travels without breaking the bank. We want to share some tips to save you money at Nashville International Airport.
Budget Your Meals or Bring Your Own Snacks
At the Nashville airport, there are many dining options for high-quality meals. However, the prices are typically high. Determine a budget and stick to it to limit your food purchases.
Since many airports feature chain restaurants, searching for coupons you can use at airport locations before departing is worthwhile. It also doesn’t hurt to bring your own food. The lengthy days of travel can drain your energy quickly. High-protein snacks are a must. Make some sandwiches and carefully wrap them, so they don’t get crushed in your backpack on the way there!
Pack an Empty Water Bottle
Remember that buying bottled water at the airport might cost you up to $5 per bottle, even though staying hydrated is essential while traveling. You can fill up your own bottle at the drinking fountain or water filling stations. Unlike plastic bottles, aluminum or stainless steel ones won’t melt or leak if they get squashed or punctured in your bag.
Avoid the Temptation To Shop
At the Nashville airport, shopping options are more attractive than ever before. Always check your finances before making purchases. Resist the desire to shop as a means of passing the time. If you buy here, you will spend more than you normally would and end up lugging around shopping bags you weren’t planning on carrying.
The Hassle of Airport Parking
Parking at the airport can be one of the biggest and most expensive hassles of traveling. Most Nashville residents leave their vehicles with friends or family or in the airport parking lot when they travel more than a few hours away.
Leaving your car with a family member or a friend is an option. However, they are usually located far from the airport. Compared to leaving your vehicle close to the airport, renting a car to get to and from the airport is a major bother.
You can leave your car at the airport because most have long-term parking. Unfortunately, airport parking is expensive.
Here are the reasons parking at the airport is a bad idea:
- Onsite airport parking is too expensive. It may even exceed the cost of your plane ticket!
- Parking spaces are tight, making your car especially at risk for being damaged.
- It’s possible to find airport parking deals and additional perks in areas away from the airport, but still nearby.
Deal Airport Parking – Offsite Parking
The solution is an off-airport parking lot. Parking in a lot outside the airport is typically more affordable than parking at the airport itself, and there are many airport parking deals and coupons to be found. It only adds three to 15 minutes to your trip and costs about half as much as parking at the airport. You can also use a shuttle service to and from the airport.
Here are some tips for finding an off-airport parking lot:
- Go with a reputable brand: Choose a covered parking location with a reliable parking provider for the greatest results — like Flight Park, our off-site valet parking service near the Nashville airport.
- Determine your Budget: Cost is a crucial consideration when selecting airport and off-airport parking options, especially if you’re planning to leave for an extended period of time. Flight Park offers competitive services among the many options for off-site airport parking.
- Determine the time you need to park: Different parking lots cater to varying trip durations. At Flight Park, you can park at any time. We are open 24/7, and all you need to do is register and book your Nashville airport parking reservation for the days you’ll be traveling. You can easily reserve your spot on our website in no time!
- Consider the safety of the parking lot: When selecting a lot, it’s necessary to consider its security. This is essential since you want your vehicle to be safe from any criminal activity. You may entrust your vehicle to Flight Park since it has 24-hour security; it will be closely watched at all times.
- Choose your location: The location you choose is also crucial, from the accessibility to the terminal or a shuttle to the length of time your vehicle will be there. Parking at Flight Park is far more convenient than parking at Nashville International Airport. Our lot is only four minutes from the BNA Airport curbside and offers complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. You can also have timely pickups and drop-offs.
- Check for deals: This is important if you’re going away for a lengthy time. Airport parking fees are increasing nowadays. It will save you a lot of money if you can find deal airport parking coupons. Flight Park offers discounts and Nashville airport parking deals to all of its customers. Airport parking in Nashville can be difficult, so Flight Park provides a coupon for one day of free parking.
- Call for additional details. Contact whoever is responsible for the parking lot or its maintenance when selecting an off-airport parking lot. By contacting them, you can obtain crucial information that may be necessary for appraising the lot. Flight Park is always ready to answer queries from our customers. We are happy to explain all the details necessary for your Nashville parking, and we’re glad to give you the best parking experience possible. We are just one call away – 1-866-695-PARK (7275).
Plan Ahead & Do Your Research
Airport parking fees are never pleasant, but they don’t have to be excessive. You may save a lot of money by finding a deal on airport parking. You simply need to conduct some initial research before departing.
Not only that, but you can prevent blowing your entire trip budget at the airport by planning ahead of time – for dining, shopping and most importantly, parking. Collectively, the costs you save can amount to a sizable sum that may be put toward fun and adventure!